Happy….weird event at a strange time! Yes, I’ve no idea what time to put this post up, so hopefully you will get it in good time for the odds. Yeah not having a pay per view at usual time has meant that I have had to change what time the newsletter gets sent out, as well as seeing who prints odds. It’s a bit of a mess. On the plus side, don’t have to stay up until 1am to watch it! Here are our WWE Greatest Royal Rumble Betting Tips.
WWE Greatest Royal Rumble – Betting Tips
Secondly, Shinsuke Nakamura to beat AJ Styles is quite a long price. I’ve been thinking about it and could see the match being a DQ win for Nakamura. The best price you can get is 7/4 again at Betway and 1xBet.
Finally, in the United Sates Championship Match, I’ve gone for Jeff Hardy to beat Jinder Mahal. For Hardy to retain the best odds is 4/7 with William Hill.
WWE Greatest Royal Rumble – Match Betting
I’ve only gone for 4 bets for the event, but here’s the best odds from the other matches:-
- For Roman Reigns to (Finally) become Universal Champion the best odds are 2/5 at William Hill.
- The Undertaker to beat Rusev is the largest favourite for the night, the best price is 1/8 at Betway and 1xBet.
- Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy to become Raw Tag Team Champions has the best price of 1/4 with Betway and 1xBet.
- For The Bludgeon Brothers to retain the Smackdown Tag Team Championship, you can get 1/3 with Betway and 1xBet.
- Finally, for Seth Rollins to retain the Intercontinental Championship, the best odds are 4/5 with Betway and 1xBet.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the odds and our predictions, what are yours? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!