Welcome to the showcase of the summer, WWE Summerslam 2017! Although it’s the biggest party of the summer, the odds are a bit strange this month as notable bookmakers such as Sky Bet and 888 Sport, at the time of writing, do not have odds on. As a result we’re having to look elsewhere for our big bets, but nevertheless there is some value out there in terms of bets and accumulators, one bookmaker in particular stands head and shoulders above everyone else with one bet in particular. So check Sky Bet and 888 Sport before putting on your bets as you may have the ability to put on an accumulator with them, but here are our WWE Summerslam 2017 – Betting Tips.
WWE Summerslam 2017 Betting Tips – Best Bets
These are the best bets I can find for this month’s Summerslam. I would bet big on these bets as they seem like the best odds for matches.
There are rumours that Baron Corbin is in the doghouse at the moment in the WWE, and that would explain the loss of the Money in the Bank briefcase. As such, John Cena has great odds to win. You can get 4/9 with Paddy Power and 4/9 with Betfair.
One stupidly valuable bet is Alexa Bliss. Most markets have her as a shared favourite with Sasha Banks. However, you can get 5/2 at William Hill as a huge price for this match.
WWE Summerslam 2017 Betting Tips – Other Match Bets
- In the main event (or most likely main event), the best odds you can get for Brock Lesnar to win the Universal Championship you can get odds of 1/3 with William Hill.
- In the WWE Championship match, for Shinsuke Nakamura to beat Jinder Mahal to become the 51st WWE Champion, you can get odds of 10/21 with Ladbrokes.
- For AJ Styles to retain the United States Championship against Kevin Owens it is 1/5 with Ladbrokes or 1/5 with William Hill.
- For the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships The New Day to retain against The Usos, the best odds you can find is 8/13 with Ladbrokes.
- For the Bulgarian Brute Rusev to beat The Viper Randy Orton, there is fairly universal odds of 2/5 with Paddy Power, Betfair, Ladbrokes & William Hill.
- In the Shark Cage match, for Big Cass to beat the Big Show, the best odds you can find is 2/7 with William Hill.
- For Finn Balor to beat Bray Wyatt, you can get the best odds of 1/10 at Paddy Power, Betfair and William Hill.
- In the Raw Tag team division, for Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose to beat Cesaro & Sheamus to gain the gold you can get odds of 3/10 at Paddy Power and 3/10 at Betfair.
- In the Cruiserweight Division, for Neville to beat Akira Tozawa to retain the Cruiserweight Championship you can get odds of 11/10 with Betfair, Ladbrokes & William Hill.
- Finally, for Natalya to beat Naomi in the WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship division, you can get odds of 7/4 with William Hill.
WWE Summerslam 2017 Betting Tips – Special Bets
Outside the UK? Be sure to check our International Wrestling Betting Sites here!
And those are our WWE Summerslam 2017 Betting Tips! What do you think will happen? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!